(Redirected from Implemented)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up implement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Implement may refer to:
- Implements (Java), an abstract type used to specify an interface in Java programming language
- Implementation, the process for putting a design, plan or policy into effect
- Tool, any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal
- Implements of Hell, an album by the Belgian aggrotech act Suicide Commando
- Implementer (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Implement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.